Everyday Finds: Honoring Your Guides
April 29, 2022
Hello friends! If you or someone you know is celebrating a mother or a motherly figure this season, here are some sweet finds we’ve gathered :) We like to broaden the mother archetype to include nurturing friendships and honoring those that guide us. In the Celtic system of belief they have something called an Anam Cara, or soul friend. This is a friend you are able to show your true self to. A teacher, companion, a guide. Write them a letter, find a way to tell them what they mean to you. There is no time like the present.
1. Calm Tea, a floral earthy tea blend to help relax ~
5. No sun hat, no problem. This Amigo Outdoor Lounge Chair features an adjustable shade panel to protect your head and upper body, three positions for resting, reading, and sunbathing, and waterproof + UV resistant fabric
7. Make dinner an adventure with the Chez Panisse Menu Cookbook. Alice Waters is a brilliant pioneer of a wholly original cuisine, at once elegant and earthy, classical and experimental, joyous in its celebration of the very finest and freshest ingredients
8. Mar Mar’s Moon Beach Candle - think a hot afternoon spent at Sarakiniko, a volcanic rock beach on the island of Milos. Cold wine, a picnic of bread and honey, and a layer of sunscreen over salty skin
9. Counter Culture Coffee’s Perennial blends different roast levels of coffee to create a full bodied coffee with notes of dark chocolate and raisin
12. Flower Plate - A perfect catchall, incense holder, or sauce dish
13. Pack your Baggu Sun Hat ‘cause you never know when you’ll want a little instant shade ~
14. The 1619 Project offers a profoundly revealing vision of the American past and present
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.