Here's a little reminder to spend some time outside ~ walk in the woods, lay in the grass, swim in the sea or a river, move your body, eat some fresh fruits and vegetables, drink some water (we are so lucky to have it) and get some space from screens ~
We’ve gathered a few items that we have vetted and love ~ to support rest, compassion, wellbeing and movement in our daily lives.
- Walter, an independent business crafting the most beautiful and thoughtful vessels for purifying your drinking water. They integrate with Berkey Filters which last for years between changes ~ use code “EVERYDAY” for $50 off this weekend.
- Seed, a 2-in-1 probiotic and prebiotic for gastrointestinal and whole body health.
- Heilbron Herb’s Helios Tea is a nod to the strength of the sun. Airy and sweet with revitalizing notes of lemon zest, plum, pine, and ginger.
- Liposomal Glutathione - An amazing supplement for cellular health using an antioxidant produced by our body ~
- Aarke Carbonator - Love sparkling water? Going through lots of aluminum cans? Get a carbonator - this one is steel, cordless, and comes with a glass bottle, no plastic. It is even dishwasher safe!
- Mix in some Ghia non-alcoholic aperitif with your seltzer water for the perfect spritz
- Chocho Superfood Protien by Mikuna - one ingredient vegan protein powder, made from a special protein-packed Legume. Easy to digest, no additives, no sugars, no flavor - and lots of soluble fiber to boot!
- Jolie shower filter - The Jolie Filtered Showerhead removes chlorine, heavy metals & other contaminants from your shower water. Looks good, easy to install, easy to change the filter.
- The Art of Living by Thich Nhat Hanh ~ picking up any book by Thich Nhat Hanh will bring you a little peace, comfort and a smile. We lost this beloved teacher this year, but his spirit lives on to continue teaching us compassion and mindfulness.
- The Massager- This beautiful handcrafted tool is designed for attentive, healing, and playful touch. Self care with clay.
- This Kyoto based organic matcha manufacturer is the preferred source for serious practitioners of chanoyu or the Japanese tea ceremony in Japan
- Moon Lists- A Guided Journal is a tool for noticing the mosaic of objects, thoughts, and feelings that make up everyday existence